Skip to content ↓

Making Decisions

There are people that can help you or your parent or carer decide who is the best person to make decisions for you.

HFT - Mental Capacity Act has information about the Mental Capacity Act, for family and friends of people with learning disabilities, so they understand how the Act affects them and those they care about.

Bristol Law Centre

Supportive Parents

You can find out more on the South Glos web-site here:

South Glos - Advice