Skip to content ↓


If you think you might be interested in supported living you need to be registered with South Glos Home Choice.

You can find out more and register here:

South Glos - Homechoice

If you have a social worker they can help you look at options for supported living. There are lots of organisations around Bristol and South Glos that can help you. If you don't have a social worker, look at the 'Social Care' section above.

Supported living could mean living on your own with support coming in during the day to help, or living with other people in a shared house/

You can find out more by looking on the South Glos web-site here:

Supported Living - South Glos


Where to start - Independent Living