Information about this funding:
Year 7 Catch Up Premium
The value of Year 7 Catch Up Funding is £5, 000. This is for 10 pupils in Year 7.
To address learning needs in Year 7 in the following area;
- Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
We are using the grant to provide programmes and resources that are effective in addressing learning needs in these areas for pupils with SLD and PMLD.
- See & Learn Resources and Training
- Objects of Reference Resources and Training
- High Quality Literacy Text and Related Resources
- Reading Schemes
- Numicon Resources
- To supplement training and resources of known effective programmes specific to SLD and PMLD
- To support good progress in maths and reading for Year 7 pupils
- Year 7 Pupils make good progress in reading, number, and shape, space and measure.
Allocation of Year 7 Catch Up Premium
Impact on Year 7 Pupils
- Progress for Year 7 pupils in reading, number and shape, space & measure is good, demonstrating the effective use of Year 7 Catch Up Premium at New Siblands.
- However, the cohort of learners is small and is not statistically significant.