This term school is closed due to the Corona Virus Pandemic.
Students and staff are staying safe at home but we will stay connected virtually.
The main priority at this time is staying safe and healthy, both mentally and physically. Staff will support in many way, including the following …
- Regular welfare phone calls
- Regular zoom meetings with the students to enable them to stay connected with their peers and teachers.
- Sharing PLGs and suggestions of ways to support working on these targets at home.
- Suggestions of home learning activities
- Creating resources such as social stories and visuals that may support students to understand the changes and new routines.
Each week someone from Sapphire class will read you a story to enjoy at home. We will share the links here. Enjoy 🙂