This term we will be studying the book “The Crocodile who didn’t like Water” by Gemma Merino.
Some of us will be looking at creating story maps for events in the story and some of us will be matching and writing key words from the book. Some of us will be matching photos to the objects of reference from the story.
This term we are looking at multiplication and division
Some of us will be solving multiplication and division number sums. Some of us with be ordering numbers to 10 and counting in 10’s and some of us will be retrieving and stacking objects together.
Our topic for this term is “Egyptians” and these are some of the topics we will exploring this term
- Looking at the different animals that lived in the Nile
- Writing hieroglyphics
- Making Tutankhamen masks
- Making Egyptian Jewellery
- Making mud bricks
- Using different materials to build Egyptian structures
- Learning about the pyramids of Egypt
- Primary wing rainbow time will take place on a Friday morning, students will take part in different activities. We will let you know what your child is doing through the home/school diaries.
- Sapphire class students who attend hydrotherapy sessions will continue to do so on a Tuesday morning.