This term we will be studying the book “The Gruffalo” by Julia Donaldson.
Some of us will be looking at writing stories and instructions and some of us will be sequencing events and talking about each of the characters in the book.
This term we are looking at addition and subtraction. Some of us will be solving addition and subtraction word problems, and some of us with be solving sums by counting the number of objects
- Makaton signs for different animals
- The names of different animals
- The sounds animals make
- How to describe animals
- How to classify animals
- How to look after animals – who looks after them?
- What animals can be found in different countries
- Which animals have become extinct
- How artists have portrayed animals
- How to make animal prints
- How to use animal sounds to create music